Yoga Yoga Psychology and Meditation with Gaya Yoga (Lisa) RYT500
Yoga and meditation are age-old practices that are relevant today more than ever.
In a world that moves faster and faster it has become essential to slow down and learn to switch off even if it is just for an hour.
Yoga and meditation boast a wealth of benefits:
- Greater strength and flexibility
- Increased focus and mental clarity
- Greater lung capacity and improved breathing
- Increased sense of calm and happiness
- A number of scientific studies have proved that one of the positive effects of meditation is an increase in grey matter
- Yoga and meditation are modern day tools that can be used at every stage of your life by modifying and adjusting these practices to your specific needs
Yoga Psychology offers ancient prescriptions derived from both Eastern philosophies and Western Psychology (C.G.jung) to deal with modern day afflicitions such as anxiety, depressione, low self-esteem and poor body image.